Quick contacts question.

Presi

Reaction score
I know this worked in blur, but maybe im just doing something wrong here.

When I get a phone number from someone who is already synced through my phone via facebook, it won't let me change any part of that contact.

Can I somehow? Or do I have to create a local phone contact alongside the facebook one.

Cwagmire

Reaction score
I've been wondering this too. I'm guessing this is WyContacts, but I don't know much about it apparently. I used to be able to "link" accounts, but for some reason that option is gone now so I'm stuck with unable to have my friends FB pictures with their phone number :(

OP
Presi

Presi

Reaction score
Inside liberty toolbox you can install addons.. I changed my contacts to aosp, (is there any way to make blur an option?) I don't know if this is going to help, but I'm syncing what seems like every contact I have.. I'll let you know

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
Presi

Presi

Reaction score
First go to the contact, go to options and select edit contact. Then go to options again and select join. Now you can merge the uneditable facebook profile contact with the contact with phone number. This should be done for you ideally... actually propagate the facebook contact info to a contact and merge them so that you can edit and use the contact fully.
Aaaahhhh.

Thank you.

so freaking much.