Quick clock overclock

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by afallucco, Jan 31, 2011.

1. afallucco

afallucco New Member

I installed quick clock overclock which should work for our phones but while doing a calibration the phone doesn't crash and the calibration goes into -vsel. What gives? I'm on CM7 nightly build 22.
  2. Bear in NM

Bear in NM Active Member

A,

I had not heard of this app, so I took a look in the market. Based on the number of downloads and when the comments started appearing, is it possible this is a relatively new app? If so perhaps Gingerbread is not yet accurately supported. If you do not get any more support here, perhaps seek out whether the dev. has a webpage where you might find more info. I saw something in one of the comments where one poster mentioned Paul the developer is quick with support. Sounds like a web page somewhere.

It sounds a lot like the Milestone Overclock app by reading the description. If so the -vsel is your voltage setting. Perhaps this screen is asking you to set the vsel? Just guessing.

Craig
  3. prime

prime Kernel Developer Premium Member Developer

Quick clock does not support enough vsel slots currently...but it should work if manually loading the module through milestone overclock. Although I can not support the app.
  4. nakhleh926

nakhleh926 New Member

it happened to me a while ago, just a bug, happened like twice out of several attempts, so its not super bad, reboot your phone, or reload the kernel or kill the program and re try it, it should start being fine, hopefully the dev fixes it soon.

edit: didn't realize you were using a different phone, hopefully it'll work but don't take my word for it, sorry.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App