Quick Activation question

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by jak86, Apr 27, 2010.

1. jak86

jak86 New Member

Hey everyone,

I just had a quick question about activating my phone. Ive been trying to install roms on my phone and the last 3 times ive ran into trouble and downgraded back to 2.0.1 to have a fresh start due to what most seem to be uncommon problems. My question is, is there a limit to how many times a phone can be activated without verizon questioning whats going on? I dont want to get in trouble for doing this so many times over the last 2 days so I just wanted to ask before I keep goin.

Thanks
  2. Erron

Erron Developer Developer

I have probably done it 10 or so times to my phone with no issues.
  3. jntdroid

jntdroid DF Super Moderator Premium Member

Ditto - ever since I learned how to do all of this with roms, oc kernels, etc, I've easily done it once, maybe twice (sometimes more) per day over the last couple of weeks, and no issues so far.... I guess the key words being "so far" :)

Though I know a lot of people on this forum are like that - changing quite often - since the Droid was released, and I have yet to see anybody who has had any issues with it. I would think we would've heard of it on here, if anywhere.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  4. thatguychuck

thatguychuck New Member

The only hiccup I've come across while activating is on late sunday nights (or early monday mornings.) I think this is when they do system maintenance. If it's not letting you activate, try to log in to your account online. If none of your information is available there, you can't activate. It all comes back after they finish messing with the system.
Search tags for this page
is there an activation limit for verizon
limit of verizon phone activations
limit to activating phones

verizon phone activation limit