1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

queston about email

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by hondatech35, Dec 7, 2012.

1. hondatech35

hondatech35 New Member

i set up my email account not gmail account.i set it to check email every 30 mins but i never get any email notification i had to manually press the sync button when i open email to see if i have new emails.How can i change that?Did i do something wrong or is that just the way it works?
  2. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Try going to Settings/Accounts & select your Google account. Then select your Gmail account & make sure you have the account checked that you want synced.

Edit: Oops, miss read your post. But there should be options there to help you.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS