Questions.

bsmith0731

Reaction score
My friend just upgraded from a thunderbolt to a rezound. Of course the rezound has a bigger sd card. What's the easiest way to transfer all 400 pics to the new phone or new sd card. And can you turn off any of the animations??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

blownfuse25

Reaction score
Transfer all the pics from the Thunderbolt to your pc by plugging in the phone with the USB cable. Once transfered to pc, unplug thunderbolt, plug in Rezound with the memory card you want in it, copy & paste to the phone.... Simple

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed either that or back them up to dropbox/picasa/facebook/wherever and redownload them on the other side. You could also use Astro File manager(with bluetooth add-in) on both phones and transfer via BT.

OP
B

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice by the way..

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Which animations are you speaking of? If you mean the transitions, then as far as I know it's all built in to Sense but will turn off if power saver is active. You can also try spare parts but it might require root access.

OP
B

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Which animations are you speaking of? If you mean the transitions, then as far as I know it's all built in to Sense but will turn off if power saver is active. You can also try spare parts but it might require root access.

Yes I'm referring to the weather transitions..

I don't think power save did it??

Drew_P

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I have a question bsmith......how is it that the rezound has a bigger sd card. I have the thunderbolt and upgraded to the rezound for a couple of weeks before returning it. I took my sd card from my bolt and put it in my rezound with no problem. Sorry to nit pick but that statement just popped out at me and it had me curious as to what you meant. Thanks.

sent from my rezound powered thunderbolt!!!

Drew_P

Reaction score
Sorry, one more thing.....my bolt came with a 32 gb sd card and the rezound comes with only a 16 gb card. Another reason why I'm posting my question. Thanks again.

OP
B

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Sorry, one more thing.....my bolt came with a 32 gb sd card and the rezound comes with only a 16 gb card. Another reason why I'm posting my question. Thanks again.

Well it's not my rezound. It's a friends. So I just went off what she was telling me!! I apologize if the info wasn't correct.