1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Questions from the New Guy

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by PJR587, May 31, 2011.

1. PJR587

PJR587 New Member

This Commando is my first Droid , moved up from a BlackBerry. Love many features, some not so much, but I hope to resolve that by searching other areas of this site. But there's a few issues that are particular to this device I would like to posse here.

First, there's the thing about relying on the SD card for memory. I'm still running on the installed eight gig card. I've downloaded apps and music, but realize I need to get more memory. I've copied the card to a folder on my laptop. Now, is it as simple as installing a new card and moving everything back to the card?

In more general issues, I was only able to get two out of six emails running on the device, and I am at a loss when I want to add additional recipients to an email. Thirty don't seem to auto add like on the BlackBerry. Anyone can give me a quick link to a related thread?

Lastly for this thread, has anyone seen a desk charger for this phone?
  2. cbreze

cbreze New Member

I also moved from a BB to a commando. I don't get it till day after tomorrow, but I did order a charging pod device with it from verizon accessories. Was like $22 which i thought pretty pricey for what it is, but got it anyway. Pods are so much easier. Might check ebay or amazon for cheaper, but at least they're around. I can review it for you in 2 days. ;)
  3. PJR587

PJR587 New Member

New issue . Four email accounts on here. Stopped getting updates at one this morning. BlackBerry still gets updates. I changed the password on an AOL account yesterday. The BlackBerry asked for validation, nothing from the commando. I have k9, and the stock email app going. Any ideas?

Thanks.
  4. cbreze

cbreze New Member

Quick review of the charging pod: Awesome! I'm glad I got it. I used them with my BB and they make it so easy. I may order a 2nd one for my office. One thing tho, it does not charge as quickly as the straight direct charger plugin. So if that would be an issue then think about it. It probably takes an extra 45 min for the full charge as opposed to a regular charge hookup. It charges fast enough but doesn't top it out as fast. That is my experience.
Search tags for this page

access sd card casio commando

casio commando access sd card

download music to casio commando
how to access my sd card on casio commando

how to access sd card on casio commander

how to access sd card on casio commando

how to access your sd card on commando
how to import pictures to sd card on casio commando
how to move apps to sd card on casio commando
pjr587@aol.com