Questions From A Gummycharged Newb

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by JSMaxwell, Oct 22, 2011.

1. JSMaxwell

JSMaxwell New Member

Hello,

I rooted my charge and installed gummycharged last night. Super easy and things went perfectly thanks to the instructions and help from this forum. Entire process took less than 20 minutes. Now I have some questions...

1.)How do I know if I have the latest version of gummycharged?

2.)I assume there are no OTA updates for it, so where do I watch for releases?

3.)When putting new updates of gummycharged I just do a factory data reset, boot into recovery, then follow the flashing process right? I don't need to do anything else with Odin?

4.)Are there any other ROMS out there people suggest I play with on the charge?

Thanks.
  2. edwards2243

edwards2243 New Member

Kejar has very good directions in the OP of his ROM threads. Follow them. All of his updates are through the Rootzwiki forum, but most forums have links whenever he posts an update. The most recent gummycharged GBE is 2.1 right now. His Gummy FE hasn't been updated for a while.
  3. TJF2011

TJF2011 New Member

Im running gummycharge 2.0.. I wasnt aware of the 2.1... If you bring hup your terminal emulator and type su enter then type gummytoolbox.. You can download different themes.. Ill show you a screen shot of my murdercharge theme

***GUMMYCHARGED***