Questions and comments about the tbolt root video thread

jcrim96

Reaction score
This is my first android phone and i have the HTC thunderbolt. I would greatly apreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of the simplest rooting guide/video/walkthrough i want to have by thunderbolt run current recomended operating software i know the galaxy s2's run gingerbread and i have used a friends phone and like it i dont know if its the soft ware or the phone but i really could use some help

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
This is my first android phone and i have the HTC thunderbolt. I would greatly apreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of the simplest rooting guide/video/walkthrough i want to have by thunderbolt run current recomended operating software i know the galaxy s2's run gingerbread and i have used a friends phone and like it i dont know if its the soft ware or the phone but i really could use some help

Wow ok so you kinda went old school on us Lol but no worries. First what is the phone running on? Go to setting/scroll down to about phone/software information or something of that sort. In one of the menus it should say something like "android version 2.3.4" not sure if these were ever upgraded past gingerbread.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2