1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Questions after 2.3.3 update Droid 2 Global

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by supermaughan, Sep 8, 2011.

1. supermaughan

supermaughan New Member

I'm not sure where the best place for this question is but I thought I would start here. If there is a better place, move me or point me in the right direction. I have a Droid 2 Global and had rooted with z4root. I never got around to loading any roms or anything but I was using a few root only apps. I had Titanium Backup freezing a bunch of apps and I used wireless tether a lot. I noticed a friend of mine got the 2.3.3 gingerbread update so I went and installed that update as well. I didn't un-root before I did the update and of course I lost my root access and now z4root doesn't work. I'll find out how to re-root and do that soon enough but I was just wondering if the apps I had froze with Titanium backup are still frozen? Somethings don't seem to be working right.