1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Questions about WiFi Hotspot

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by mparks, Jul 20, 2010.

1. mparks

mparks New Member

Has anyone used the WiFi hotspot feature? How did it work for you? Is it possible to pay for only one month or is it $20 per month for the duration of your contract?
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

You can add or remove it at any time...I am sure they will prorate it just like they do with the data plan.
  3. stuatc

stuatc New Member

Monthly

I asked the same question today at VZW store. Same reply, can turn off and on as needed. That will be great for vacations. But... I think there is a 2 GB limit vs the usual 5 but not complete sure how that impacts the data plan we purchase with the phone plan or if it goes 2GB above and beyond our 5 GB limit (not that I think I have a chance of hitting any of those limits).