Questions about theming..

iOSfails

Reaction score
Exactly how is this done? Do you just download the .zip and flash? Do all themes work for any ROM or do you have to find a theme for your specific ROM?

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Themes are ROM specific. If you flash a theme for an unsupported ROM, you'll end up in a loop. Aside from that, yes download .zip and flash after you flash ROM and gapps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

steveinil

Reaction score
Not to hijack but is there a sticky or list of what themes will work with what roms

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Not to hijack but is there a sticky or list of what themes will work with what roms

No sticky, sorry. It usually says which ROM the theme is for in the OP of the theme thread.

steveinil

Reaction score
OK np found one for liquid I like and flashed it.. if I decide to go back to stock liquid can you just undo the theme? I did make a nandroid before and after do I just restore that?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
OK np found one for liquid I like and flashed it.. if I decide to go back to stock liquid can you just undo the theme? I did make a nandroid before and after do I just restore that?

You can do that, or you can reflash the stock ROM.

E2A. If you restore a nandroid, you can just restore the system partition (advanced restore). If you reflash the ROM, you shouldn't have to wipe.