Questions about TB

nichole85

Reaction score
So this is my first Droid and the whole 4G part is absolutely amazing but I'm a little disappointed with the actual phone quality. Has anyone else had trouble with call quality? I've been told that I sound muffled. It's a little muffled on my end also but the worst part is the earpiece volume is way too loud even on the lowest setting. It almost sounds like its on speakerphone. It's much better w/ Bluetooth but that seems to have connection issues. Also my 3G signal is worse & I've actually had dropped calls. This all kind of defeats the purpose of a "phone". I can deal w/ the poor battery life but I don't like how overheated it gets. I'm debating whether to return it & wait for the bionic or just get a tablet & separate phone. I have another week to decide & would like to know if anyone else has had similar issues or if there is any way to fix them.
Thanks!
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

evereddie

Reaction score
My TB sounds clear for my ear. Others have had good experience but some do say they have a problem with the sound. ??

As far as sounding muffled to others, are you possibly holding your finger over the mic hole which is on the back of the TB. Everyone I talk to says I sounds very clear when I ask how I sound.

JMHO

cnmsales

Reaction score
Sounds to me like your handset might have an issue. I would take it in to the store to be looked at.