questions about rooting.

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by toast333, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toast333

toast333 New Member

i was recommended to this site by a couple friends on the motorola site. i want this rom so bad, but im a little hesitant. right now, i have z4root ran and rooted. bootstrap, not run. rom manager, backed up current rom and flashed with droid x 2.5.0.7. tbh tranquility 3.6.0 downloaded not run.and sbf 2.3.40 again, just downloaded.

problem is im just plain confused what to do. if someone can write me a stupid proof howto or point me in the right direction, i would be grateful.

i did try to research it, but it was just a little overwhelming. just got my x a couple months ago after i got back from deployment so im trying to play catchup.

thanks in advance.
    brian
  2. teddyearp

teddyearp Active Member

:welcome: to droid forums. I was going to suggest you ask in the Droid x section, but since you already have asked this exact same question there, let's just keep it to that one thread. Makes for less confusion when one doesn't cross post.

Thanks.
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Having multiple post on the same subject creates confusion. You should be in the X section where your other post is. This thread is closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.