1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Questions About Motorola Droid

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by hazardy, Jan 14, 2010.

1. hazardy

hazardy New Member

Hello Everybody,

I been a Black Berry user for a while and I finally decided to get my own Motorola Droid, I have a lot of Questions about the phone it self, starting with the desktop manager for Droid is there's one that recommended. Feel free to drop any feedback . Thanks

Joe
  2. dylanthecat

dylanthecat New Member

There is no desktop manager like there is with the Berry. I had a curve myself before the Droid. You just plug it into the USB port, mount the SD card, and drag and drop files. There are a couple of programs that can sync music and things like that. These forums have a ton of info about most things Droid. Welcome.
  3. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Joe....

Check out the FAQ section to begin with there is a ton of info in there.

In regards to a "desktop manager" those days are gone : )

I tell everyone thats new to the platform. Forget EVERYTHING you've ever learned about the BB OS because it DOES NOT apply to a device running Android. They are night and day different.

Welcome aboard and enjoy your new Moto Droid