questions about folders.

dogmeatstick2

Reaction score
I have several folders on my home screen and certain folders won't open. I have to power off/on to fix the problem but I was wondering if it is the contents of the folders (games, productivity apps, etc.) or just my phone or something else? Hopefully you can rescue my folders.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have several folders on my home screen and certain folders won't open. I have to power off/on to fix the problem but I was wondering if it is the contents of the folders (games, productivity apps, etc.) or just my phone or something else? Hopefully you can rescue my folders.

You posted in the wrong section but that is ok. You ought to try app organizer from the market. It works soooooooooo much better. I have been using it for a month now and am happy about it.

By the way: After giving you enough time to see this response I will probably move this and will link you to where it was moved to.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree with App Organizer. I am curious, what folders are giving you problems?

Mike

OP
dogmeatstick2

dogmeatstick2

Reaction score
The folder that I have the most problems with contains what I call tools, my alarm clock, quickalarm, calculator, droidlight, ak notepad, free dictionary etc. Do you suspect its the contents of the folder?

I haven't had the problem since the update though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it has been fixed.