1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Questions about Ensquared

Discussion in 'ENSQUARED' started by micjmac, Jun 26, 2011.

1. micjmac

micjmac New Member

I have been shopping around for insurance for my HTC Incredible 2, and I have a few questions about Ensquared.

1. Do you cover my phone? I have not seen the names Incredible 2 and Ensquared mentioned in unison.

2. How comprehensive is your water damage coverage? I know spills are covered because I visited your web site, but spills are the least of my worries. How about:
    a. Full immersion in pool, water, toilet, sink, etc.
    b. Water damage from rain/snow

3. I read the claims process on your site, and for lost and stolen phones, the claims process seems like a real hassle. I think I can live with this because I don't ever plan on losing a phone or having it stolen. I am more worried about water/physical damage. Is the claims process simpler for these two instances? Can you take me through a brief example to shed some light?

4. I bought my phone through Costco. Is it still covered? Cosco gives me a 90 day period to freely exchange my phone for another. What would happen if I purchase insurance today, and I decide to get a Droid X2 before my 90 day exchange period expires?

If I can think of anything else, I will post it.
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
Search tags for this page

insurance