Questiong about Verizon Charges

madroid1

Reaction score
I have a couple of questions and was hoping someone could help.

1) are there any apps/hacks whatever that work like the Verizon's Family locator? my wife and I have droids but my daughter has a Razzle, it is a GPS capable phone. But not being an android she does not have access to Lattitude. I really don’t want to pay for it but she is 12 and starting to get out more on her own…just nice to have.
2) I have the $29.99 data package, I use my work email on my droid. Will I eventually get charged the higher price?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
1. never heard of the Razzle, but if it's GPS capable than i'm sure there is a way to track it somehow.

2. the unlimited is $29.99, you won't get charged more at all.

bump for question #1

listenman20

Reaction score
search family locator in market. i see one that has to have verizon's service to use, but there may be others.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
1) are there any apps/hacks whatever that work like the Verizon's Family locator? my wife and I have droids but my daughter has a Razzle, it is a GPS capable phone. But not being an android she does not have access to Lattitude. I really don’t want to pay for it but she is 12 and starting to get out more on her own…just nice to have.
IIRC, you could use the Verizon Family Locator. It would be an issue if you daughter had a Droid as it can't be a locatee. However, the locator should run on the Droid from what I've read. Haven't used it myself though.

From http://products.verizonwireless.com/index.aspx?id=fnd_familylocator
All Verizon phones with a Web Browser can permit a Family Locator to use the locate services to locate the designated locatee phones.

Last edited: