Question?

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by XxBryantD, May 17, 2010.

1. XxBryantD

XxBryantD New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    im new to the forums so idk where this would go
    i was woundering if ther is a way to listen to this live stream on a droid eris
    Streamtheworld Live Player - WBUZFM
    idk if u could make an app or there way to make play in web broswer

2. aminaked

aminaked Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, this isn't the right place for this thread. Maybe in "Applications" or "General Discussions". Anyway, a good app to use is cherry rplayer. There are others.

0) go to the android market and install cherry rplayer or some other stream handler

1) go here to find the feed: The Mobile Stream Center USA - Listen to United States Radio Stations on your Pocket PC, Palm, iPhone, iPod touch, Smartphone, or other PDA or mobile device via Wi-Fi, GPRS, EDGE or 3G

2) here's the search result page: The Mobile Stream Center USA - Listen to United States Radio Stations on your Pocket PC, Palm, Symbian-based handheld, Smartphone, PDA or other mobile device via Wi-Fi, GPRS or Bluetooth

3) that page has a link to the feed you want. Click it and listen to it in Cherry rplayer.

5) You can "favorite" it.

102.9 the buzzzzz. Sounds like rock. Good choice.

#2 aminaked, May 17, 2010
    Last edited: May 17, 2010
  3. Jmdd53

Jmdd53 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I want to know is there a way you can lock the moto droid while on a call i have hit the mute button a few times while on a call