Question

Discussion in 'Blackdroid' started by AmericanNomads, Apr 12, 2010.

1. AmericanNomads

Ratings:
    +0
    I see that sticky post saying do not download UD from ROM Manager. While I downloaded it Id say almost a week ago from ROM Manager and havent had any issues, runs awesome. Am I missing something? The thread is closed and Im new to this board so please inform me

2. datsyuk

datsyuk Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I did the same thing last night and its been running great so far. I'm going to download it off here and compare the one on my SD card and see if they look different at all in size or anything unless someone here beats me to the punch and actually knows lol.

3. choklitcow

choklitcow Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The version on there was not placed there by Blackdroid. That's not saying there is anything wrong with it, only that you risk it not being official* as it is not controlled by blackdroid.

*this is not an attempt to try and insinuate anything about the character of anyone involved, just the official response from bd. I'm not here to flame or participate in any of that, just helping these new members who may be oblivious to the situation. That or feed the trolls, whichever it may be.

4. datsyuk

datsyuk Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The download off this site and ROM manager are the same exact size for me.