Question

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
So I traded my thunderbolt for this like new bionic on Craigslist ...he said he purchased in October with a new contract ...my question is ..do these come with warranty? Or how does that work? ...thanks for the responces

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

azdrifter

Reaction score
So I traded my thunderbolt for this like new bionic on Craigslist ...he said he purchased in October with a new contract ...my question is ..do these come with warranty? Or how does that work? ...thanks for the responces

I've noticed that Ebay has been offering warranties but I don't think that craigslist does this. But it should still have the original 1 year warranty that comes with the manufactures warranty that the Bionic comes with when it was purchased . I would check to see if it was registered on the Motorola website and if it hasn't been yet go ahead and register it in your name and have the warranty in your name.

OP
klaudiadroid2

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
I've noticed that Ebay has been offering warranties but I don't think that craigslist does this. But it should still have the original 1 year warranty that comes with the manufactures warranty that the Bionic comes with when it was purchased . I would check to see if it was registered on the Motorola website and if it hasn't been yet go ahead and register it in your name and have the warranty in your name.

Oh so that's how you activate the warranty? OK thanks so much for the reply!

welsalex

Reaction score

Where exactly is the page to do that on?

Sent from my Droid BIONIC via DroidForums