Question...

CassBionic

Reaction score
Hey guys!!

I just got the Droid yesterday. I never owned an Android phone before so this is all new to me. I'm so use to my previous phone lighting up the screen whenever i got a text message. Now whenever I get a text message, the phone doesn't even light up. When the phone is not on vibrate it chimes when i get a text but it doesn't light up..is there anyway for the phone to light up when i get a text? or that's just how it is..

ultrastigi

Reaction score
You can download "go sms pro". On the setting it has a screen wake. Its on by default. I think that's what you're looking for.

crack-flasher thanks to Th3ory. Running D3blurr3d this hour.

Cor3yS

Reaction score
I've downloaded other messaging apps from market that had that option (chomp and gomms) I like that too but my battery sucks so I don't like screen coming on every time I get a txt

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I've downloaded other messaging apps from market that had that option (chomp and gomms) I like that too but my battery sucks so I don't like screen coming on every time I get a txt

Yeah I have it just show an led light so I don't have ti keep checking ny phone thinking I felt the infamous "phantom" buzz.

crack-flasher thanks to Th3ory. Running D3blurr3d this hour.

Cor3yS

Reaction score
U running gosms pro?

Cor3yS

Reaction score
I like it alot just some of my contacts wont show their names?