question

tracysteward

Reaction score
Just got the new droid...where do I go to learn about all its features and how to use it and is there a way to delete just one # off your call list instead of all of them?

Reaction score
Just got the new droid...where do I go to learn about all its features and how to use it

YOU are HERE. No where else to go. Have a look around welcome.

Also if you hold down the call log that you want to remove a menu will come up to let you do just that.

Million

Reaction score
Tap and hold the ## , then select delete to get rid of specific ##s

iPirate

Reaction score
Just got the new droid...where do I go to learn about all its features and how to use it and is there a way to delete just one # off your call list instead of all of them?
Frequent caller list or call log?

Frequent call list, you cant.

Call log, click and hold on the call and then delete...

OP
T

tracysteward

Reaction score
Awesome! Thank you guys so much!!! Another question, How do you remove an icon off of your home page? and What is the best way to keep your phone locked so that only I can access it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can "Long Press" hold down the icon you want to for a second or two and drag it to the trash at the bottom of the screen.

You can do whats called a pattern lock go to settings when you are on the home screen (the main screen) of the droid. Press the 4 lines button on the bottom of the phone it will take you to settings. The press location and security and then from there you can set the pattern lock.