1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question with Ultimate Droid 5 Rom??

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by MotoDroid82, Apr 22, 2010.

1. MotoDroid82

MotoDroid82 New Member

I recently went from running a rooted 2.0.1 version to the Rooted Ultimate Droid 5 Rom running 2.1 firmware. My question is while running the ultimate droid 5 can I change the themes and not mess it up ,such as Droidenator theme through metamorph without losing some of the cool features that UD5 has such as the 7 screens etc. Any suggestions would be greatly apprieciated.

thanks

2. JhankG

JhankG New Member

Wait....UD FIVE? He is on version 10 now.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. MotoDroid82

MotoDroid82 New Member

Yeah I know he has UD10 now I just wanted to see if I liked UD rom first and UD5 is what my buddy has. So would you recommend upgrading to the UD10 from UD5? If I do this and I do it through nandroid will I lose all my apps and have to reinstall them like i did when I went from Rooted 2.0.1 to the UD5 2.1? I am kinda new to messing with roms using nandroid? All help/suggestions apprieciated thanks..
  4. JhankG

JhankG New Member

I would skip UD 5 and go straight to either UD 9.8 or UD 10.

Or, if you are willing to try something else, I would go with JRummy's newest version of the CyanogenMod ROM.