[Question >.<] Some noob general questions about the RAZR/RAZR Maxx..

LaneerKokk34

Reaction score
So I currently have an Incredible S by HTC, and I was looking forward to upgrading to HTC One S but the unavailability of a micro-SD slot really turned me off. After some research seems like the RAZR Maxx seems to be one of the best, if not the best, alternative to the One S.
Though,
I've got some inquires that, apparently, Google couldn't really answer me.
1) WIFI Direct
Does it have, or will it have WiFi Direct?
2) MHL
Is it able to connect to the TV (etc.) through the micro-USB port?
3) USB On-The-Go
Does it fully support this very handy feature? Or only partially?
4) How big of a difference, would you think, the processor on this phone would compare to Snapdragon's S3 processors? (MSM8660 for example)
5) Was there, is there, and will there ever be a white color version of this piece of beauty? Black's really fine with me, but I just wanna know.
:x
6) BSI
The camera's sensor DOES have BSI right? So that would mean it would be able to take low light pictures relatively well?
7) TI OMAP 4430 vs 4460
Is there actually a hardware difference between these two processors? Or is the 4460's GPU just clocked slightly faster?

Sorry if it's a lot of questions.
I just need some answers, and if you wanna flame me or anything don't bother commenting.
On my part have I did search this forum but couldn't really find much.

Thanks for your time.

Crisisss

Reaction score
So I currently have an Incredible S by HTC, and I was looking forward to upgrading to HTC One S but the unavailability of a micro-SD slot really turned me off. After some research seems like the RAZR Maxx seems to be one of the best, if not the best, alternative to the One S.
Though,
I've got some inquires that, apparently, Google couldn't really answer me.
1) WIFI Direct
Does it have, or will it have WiFi Direct?
2) MHL
Is it able to connect to the TV (etc.) through the micro-USB port?
3) USB On-The-Go
Does it fully support this very handy feature? Or only partially?
4) How big of a difference, would you think, the processor on this phone would compare to Snapdragon's S3 processors? (MSM8660 for example)
5) Was there, is there, and will there ever be a white color version of this piece of beauty? Black's really fine with me, but I just wanna know.
:x
6) BSI
The camera's sensor DOES have BSI right? So that would mean it would be able to take low light pictures relatively well?
7) TI OMAP 4430 vs 4460
Is there actually a hardware difference between these two processors? Or is the 4460's GPU just clocked slightly faster?

Sorry if it's a lot of questions.
I just need some answers, and if you wanna flame me or anything don't bother commenting.
On my part have I did search this forum but couldn't really find much.

Thanks for your time.

1) It does support WIFI Direct, but if I'm not wrong, it'll only be available from ICS.
2) Unfortunately, it doesn't. But it does have a micro-HDMI port though.
3) Partially. Yes, it does work, but it'll require external power. There was a discussion on XDA about this, I remember.
4) I can't answer that. But in my opinion it's better :)
5) For RAZR, yes. For RAZR Maxx, no.
6) It does have BSI. I read it up from OnmiVision's website.
7) 4430 or 4460? Update 2: Does NOT have a 4460 - Android Forums
There shouldn't really be that much of a difference.

Anyways all the best. :)
dancedroid