question regarding rom manager

cnmsales

Reaction score
Doing the flash to fix file permissions. I did this when I first installed. Do I need to do this again if I install an app after doing this? I ask because I have an app fc on me. It was installed after doing the fix.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Doing the flash to fix file permissions. I did this when I first installed. Do I need to do this again if I install an app after doing this? I ask because I have an app fc on me. It was installed after doing the fix.

Doing what flash? If there are instructions feel free to post a link back to them.

Some apps are more prone to FC than others. Depending what this flash fix thing was you could just do it again.

You also could make a backup, do the flash and if it doesn't work how you expected just restore your backup.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If the newly installed app needs SU permissions, then it may be worth redoing the Fix Permissions. Otherwise, it's just an issue with the app you loaded. It may not be "playing" well with other things on your phone. You might consider uninstalling it finding another app that does the same thing, or near the same thing.