1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question Regarding Outlook Exchange

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Guerrero59, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Guerrero59

Guerrero59 New Member

So I use my Droid 1 for everything. I work on a college campus and me and my boss happened to buy Droids on the same day. Our university offers and Outlook Exchange account for campus wide departments with a global contact list. Now the global contact list is where my question comes from. When sending emails we can see that it automatically searches the global contact list, however this list also includes phone numbers we need to look up on a regular basis. So the question is does Android or the email app allow for a search through this global contact list in order to send texts or place a call to one of these global contacts?
  2. vibribbon

vibribbon New Member

I believe that Nitrodesk Touchdown does what you are looking for, via GAL lookups or copying the frequently used contacts to you phone contacts.