1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question regarding CM and Nextheme

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by titans, Apr 13, 2010.

1. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Hi, I was wondering if someone could tell me if the latest version of nextheme for cyanogen has the htc market icon. I've been thinking of switching and little things like this bother me. Thanks
  2. titans

Anyone know?
  3. anuraj1

anuraj1 New Member

I just installed it, and the market icon has a motorola symbol on it.
  4. droidpcguru

droidpcguru New Member

I am pretty sure it still has the "HTC Copyright" and also the trackball and breathing light settings also, since it is built from CM(no flame intended as all this is being sorted out right now). This is one of the things I have asked for a "fix" to in the thread I created in BD's section.

I have thought of flashing it, but will not so so until I know there will be support for it in the future......
  5. anuraj1

anuraj1 New Member

I just switched to Cyanogen from UD10, and they BOTH have the motorola icon on the market, for sure. I know that UD 9.8 had the htc logo. Here is a screenshot:
  6. titans

Thanks guys, and droid pcguru, someone posted a metamorph file to change the market icon to one that says DROID in droid font on it. Search the thread for the guy who posted it, drk70 i think. It was days ago though so you'll need to flip through pages...UD 9.8