1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question on pattern lock.

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by rjsurfer, Jan 12, 2010.

1. rjsurfer

rjsurfer New Member

Before I set up a pattern to lock the phone, do you still have to swipe the green un-lock arrow and then enter your pattern? making it a 2 step process.

Thanks

Ron W.
  2. dberthia

dberthia New Member

No, you just enter your pattern.
  3. soyboy

soyboy New Member

I finally put a pattern on my phone the other day. I hesitated for a couple of months because I thought it would slow me down when I answered phone calls. I was pleased to find that it really doesn't take any time at all to swipe the pattern. I feel a lot better with it on there (I know it's not perfect, but it's better than nothing). Hopefully they will a couple of the security glitches with the next update.
  4. unix.punkx

unix.punkx New Member

@soyboy, I had the pattern for awhile when i first got the phone, you get really good/fast at it. It was when i kept putting my phone to sleep only someone to text me 5 seconds later i kept having to do the pattern.