1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question on Bought Apps in Download List

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Eddog4DROID, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Eddog4DROID

Eddog4DROID New Member

There are some apps I downloaded and PAID for, but no longer want and will never use again. Yet they stay in my list of "downloads" as "purchased".

Can they be removed?
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

they are just there in case you ever want to install again. i dont think you can delete tehm
  3. Sweettooth

Sweettooth New Member

In the same way that your money is not immediately refunded it will just take a little time and after a while they should no longer appear. If they have been sitting there for some time now (days) then I'm not sure as I've never had that happen.

EDIT: Ah! I just remembered. If you uninstall the app from Settings it doesn't refund your money. Make it your practice that when you download a paid app, to uninstall it from the Market so they you get the option to Uninstall & Refund instead of just uninstalling.