Question mark on the physical keyboard???

RTracer

Reaction score
Either I am blind, dumb or there simply isn't a ? on the physical keyboard....

Anyone know???

kev83202

Reaction score
I'll go with blind :) took me 5 min the first day to find the @ key

Jason

Reaction score
I think people seem not to see this because it has its own button instead of pressing ALT to get the question mark

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think people seem not to see this because it has its own button instead of pressing ALT to get the question mark

Bingo. Especially coming from BB this was always the case. Having it's own key was new to me. Nice to see the "?" moving up in the world. LOL

OP
R

RTracer

Reaction score
Oh sum of a *****...I AM blind.
I swear I have looked over that damn keyboard more than a few times looking for the ?.
Thanks man.
I think I was blinded by assuming it would be an alt button....but how did I miss that!!!
I'll go with a blend of dumb and blind :)

Thanks again

Jason

Reaction score

Bingo. Especially coming from BB this was always the case. Having it's own key was new to me. Nice to see the "?" moving up in the world. LOL

Yea I came from the voyager and I was suprised that the the "?" Marke and the "@" has its own buttons its one of the things I love about the keyboard since I use the m a lot haha

DroidFan

Reaction score
I think the ? key is also not where we would expect it to be on a QWERTY keyboard in addition to the fact it's its own key rather than an ALT key..

bots

Reaction score
Haha I did he same thing, took me 2 minutes to find it. I was about 3 seconds from asking my GF if she could see it anywhere =)

Griffin

Reaction score
You've got to be freaking kidding me! I came to this forum specifically to find the answer to this question. Man, do I feel dumb. Like the OP I sat there and stared at the keyboard. I was so mad. That's funny. Now if we can just get predictive text while using the physical keyboard I will be set.