1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question: How to Disable Severe Threat Alert Texts.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by DisgruntLuc, Aug 22, 2012.

1. DisgruntLuc

DisgruntLuc New Member

Its my Dads brand new phone which is the LG Lucid Android. He constantly gets severe threat alerts about floods and other weather related issues about every other minute along with an annoying alert noise. I've read some threads and searched around here on how to disable this thing but alas there was not one specific to his phone. I tried what the other phone threads suggested yet I ran into dead ends since the issue was similar, but solution was not. He hasn't installed weather channel, or any other app besides a chase one like that matters.

tl;dr Please tell me how to disable these Severe Threat Alert txt messages (non-respondable) that my father recieves.

Phone: LG Lucid
  2. Magmatic

Magmatic New Member

support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=55961 this is the link that shows how to stop those alerts. I just did it on my phone as well.
Search tags for this page
android disable weather alerts

disable weather alerts android

how do i turn off weather alerts on my droid

how to disable severe alerts on android

how to disable weather alerts on android

how to remove severe alert texts

how to stop severe alert texts

how to stop severe alerts on android

how to turn off severe alerts
how to turn off severe threat alert
how to turn off weather alerts android