Question for Verizon Employees

doubleod

Reaction score
Hey guys I was laid off in August from a Harley-Davidson dealership where I did customer service and recently got a new job working for a car dealership...it sucks. While searching for a job I put in quite a few apps for Verizon for Customer Service or Sales positions. The other day they finally called me and we did an over-the-phone interview which I felt went really well. When I got home, someone told me about how they knew someone who worked there and they hated it because there was a lot of 'crap' that went on. Just for the hell of it I went online to see what people were saying about working there and was surprised to find a lot of negative things being said. I am just wondering if anyone here is a VZW employee and whether they like their job or not? The benefits seem great and the pay was outstanding according to what I was hearing from the recruiter. I know that everywhere you go there are people who complain about their jobs (but they are usually the ones who don't like to actually 'work') but I'm just wondering what you guys here think. I have a very extensive customer service background and think that this would be a great opportunity for me as long as VZW is a good employer.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
i know an employee and they love it, it is apparently a lot better than costco and walmart...take that for what its worth. :)