Question for those using Sprint..

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just got a work cell phone and I have never had Sprint before. Or Nextel.. I don't get all that and it's a different story..

Anyways... I connect my bluetooth up, find the device, pair it, so far so good. Now I go to make a call hands free... ut oh. "No voice tags trained". So I do some light reading and see that I have to go to each and every contact I have and tag that contact. 1st off, that's insane. There has to be an easier way.

2nd, that's all my options.. I can't just say... "dial 513-555-1212". If it's not a contact I can't voice dial them????

This can't be correct. I need a Sprint user to tell me the way of the land.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got a work cell phone and I have never had Sprint before. Or Nextel.. I don't get all that and it's a different story..

Anyways... I connect my bluetooth up, find the device, pair it, so far so good. Now I go to make a call hands free... ut oh. "No voice tags trained". So I do some light reading and see that I have to go to each and every contact I have and tag that contact. 1st off, that's insane. There has to be an easier way.

2nd, that's all my options.. I can't just say... "dial 513-555-1212". If it's not a contact I can't voice dial them????

I doubt it would have anything to do with Sprint as opposed to the phone, which you haven't told us what it is. If it's not a Droid then you're in the wrong area in the first place

In response to your comments under your avatar, Cleveland rocks, Bengals suck and Johnny Gomes is a monkey.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I doubt it would have anything to do with Sprint as opposed to the phone, which you haven't told us what it is. If it's not a Droid then you're in the wrong area in the first place

In response to your comments under your avatar, Cleveland rocks, Bengals suck and Johnny Gomes is a monkey.

Nope, not a droid. I assumed it was Sprint because people with all kinds of different phone models where having the same issue when I googled that phrase. Hence why I posted.

Did Johnny Gomes kick your dog? lol That's some anger right there.
How does cleveland rock? I am specifically talking about the football team, not the city.