1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question for themers

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by jrummy16, Apr 18, 2010.

1. jrummy16

jrummy16 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member Developer

I hate to start a whole new thread over a simple question but I don't think it would get any attention otherwise.

My question:

Does anyone know of a photo editing software that can change multiple photos at one time?

This would be really helpful for theming since I am currently changing just the hue on over 1,000 images per theme. If I could get software that changes the hue of multiple images at once I could pull out a theme every couple days (well if it wasn't for those stupid .9 images).
  2. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Use Paint.net for the hue changes. It keeps the hue and saturation changes in memory when opening one image to another. As long as you don't close the app out.
  3. bgill55

bgill55 New Member Theme Developer

+1 cuts down so much time and you dont have to try and remember what setting you used from image to image!