Question for Nexus owners

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
How many of you would've still bought the Nexus at 300 on contract,if you knew you could get the CDMA version from Google for 399,4-5mths later?I personally would've waited and bought it out rite from Google at 399,but hey,thats just me.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
The one from Google at 399 is GSM and not CDMA if I remember right. And I'd rather have the phone for 4 (nearly 5) months than save a little green.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cool,on the having the phone.I take ur rooted?

I am. Currently on AOKP b33. Even though we aren't getting the updates promised (damn CDMA patents and Verizon), I'm exceptionally pleased with this phone. I haven't even been envious of the rumored phones coming out. 299 for this phone was honestly a steal. Getting it at 49 is just criminal.

OP
Crankintopwater69

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am. Currently on AOKP b33. Even though we aren't getting the updates promised (damn CDMA patents and Verizon), I'm exceptionally pleased with this phone. I haven't even been envious of the rumored phones coming out. 299 for this phone was honestly a steal. Getting it at 49 is just criminal.
+2-on the updates and the 49 criminal.I must say though,I wished Id waited,so I could've been a part of the Criminal Team.:D

wolfman4u

Reaction score
Got mine first hour, first day. Been a perfect phone. I only wish for more timely updates.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I didn't get the phone to wait on Verizon for updates. I got it to root and support the developer community. No regrets from purchasing it on release day.