Question for Chevy

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by jerroedr, Oct 10, 2010.

1. jerroedr

jerroedr New Member

Hey superdeveloper,

i was wondering what the likleyhood was that in 4.9 you would include the instant max cpu speed during start up. I believe its on CM6 or the new cm thats out. I dont follow them very closely.

Im not saying eliminate set cpu, but at least give our phones a head start:)
  2. jerroedr

jerroedr New Member

anyone else like this idea?
  3. redoregon

redoregon Member

The *option* would be nice, defaulting to off, in case max CPU caused a bootloop for a system. But only if it doesn't delay release. After all, the poor thing's been compiling for what, a week now already? :)
  4. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

lol ;)

I keep getting pulled away by other priorities - but it is still moving forward - slowly.

As far as max speed at start - I don't think it's a good idea, just because in the past it has caused startup issues for a few folks. Maybe an option to max out the CPU once booted up (ie in tools)
  5. redoregon

redoregon Member

Hehe. .. I can definitely sympathize with you in getting pulled around. That's just what I meant, nothing worse than something triggering a loop before you can get to it to stop it! That option sounds like it would work.
  6. bigmike35

bigmike35 New Member

Can we get an option on rotary lock screen? Other then that I love this rom! Good stuff Chevy!
  7. jerroedr

jerroedr New Member

chevy, does that mean that the feature may be available but only if you choose for it to do so?
  8. petman

petman New Member

Yeah, have seen my sons Droid Incredible, and a diff, lock unlock would be nice, Rotory or just SOMETHING new. agreed,, Oh and my sons Incredible is Rooted
  9. droidkevlar

droidkevlar New Member

+1 for rotary lock screen. And with option to remove the arrows too, just like on 2.1 ROMs had. And no excuse your real life stuff is taking you away from this. We have lives too. lol

Still best ROM. I dont even waste my time when new ROMs come out cuz I know I always go back to SS