Question for app Experts - "agilefusion" Directory on SD

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I noticed a directory on my SD card named "agilefusion" it has a sub directory in it named "thumbs" with a bunch of numbered ".cache" files in it.

Is this a necessary directory or was/is it created by an add-on app?

Not a big deal, just curious as I know what all other directories on the SC card are but this one.

Thanks in advance,

takinsjr

Reaction score
I have the same question. Any ideas anyone? Or was this already answered?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Maybe this will help
Agile Fusion Home

Yeah, I went there first thing. I didn't see anything mentioned about an Android app..so I assume Google used these guys to create the OEM native e-mail or messenger apps????\

Anywho, I deleted it right after my first post...but it came back again so I don't bother with it anymore.

CDB

Reaction score
I think it's something you installed. I don't have this folder and use the native messenger, gmail & email apps daily.

BuglessFan

Reaction score
I followed the link, and thought their Tangram game looked interesting, then noticed it required access to contact, phone, and all kinds of personal data permissions.

Whenever I see this I feel obligated to scream SCUMBAGS. There's absolutely no reason for this kind of thing except for trojaning into the private data of users who simply click through without noticing. I'll definitely be sure to boycott all their products, as part of their mission seems to be to con you into giving them data to resell or abuse (otherwise why ask for those permissions?). Be sure to check to see if you've been abused by them, and if you care about privacy, report their programs as offensive under other (I have).

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
after reading this thread i went and deleted everything in the folder... went to send a text and swype was unchecked as my main keyboard.... not sure if it changed any other settings will check it as i go along with the day

jjcobra

Reaction score
Since this still was never completely answered I'll throw out a likely solution.

If you have at any time ever used Pandora Radio, then you have an agilefusion folder.

They may not have done the development on Android (or at least never sought credit for it), but they did develop Pandora Radio for NookColor. In other words, the two companies do have a working relationship

Natey2

Reaction score
I noticed this folder too...
Looking at the thumbnail images, I see some of them have "CBSmobile" at the bottom.
I recall installing some CBS Mobile app some time ago.
TV.com is from CBS Interactive, Inc. too.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk from GetJar