Question: Droid X2

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Ok, well.... Don't buy one?

Sent from my Droid
Dont worry...I`m not. Personally, theres not *enough* improvements from my OG DX to make the $200 price point appealing to me. Now, if I were to decide to get this phone, it would only be if I sold my DX for $200, which isnt as likely now that the DX2 has dropped, or, Verizon allows me to early upgrade for the same price as I originally paid for my DX, which was $100...and I dont see that happening either.

So, I will just keep on rocking my DX until I am closer to the end of my contract time, and by then, hopefully there will be a *better* upgrade available in the 3G class of phones...if not, then I may fall back to the DX2 just because I love the form factor and the DX is a proven platform and the DX2 shouldnt be any different in that regard.

I hope you enjoy your DX2 as much as I have and am enjoying my OG DX...:)

hija.hejab

Reaction score
Hell yes because if your phone breaks lol you can send it in and not have to pay to much for a replacement.

juhde

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm 99.9999999999% it's going to blow my mind since I've been on a OG Droid since launch.

Hence my girlish excitement!

Sent from my Droid

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
You paid $200 because of concessions Verizon gave you...had you bought it outright, off contract, it would be $449.00, or almost $500...

I saw scores of the x before I bought it. $40 at Costco awhile back.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

BodyBagz

Reaction score
I'm 99.9999999999% it's going to blow my mind since I've been on a OG Droid since launch.

Sent from my Droid
Oh no doubt...The D1 was a great phone...but this DX2 will be like night and day...almost like going from a 4 door sedan with a 4-banger to a 2 door coupe...with a super-charged V-8....dancedroid

BodyBagz

Reaction score
You paid $200 because of concessions Verizon gave you...had you bought it outright, off contract, it would be $449.00, or almost $500...

And? Whats that got to do with the discussion of how much the DX2 costs?

Oh, I get it...your fingers jumped into typing before you actually read what you were typing about...seems to happen a lot around here....:icon_ nono2:

SPG900NY

Reaction score

Me too. Wife broke her D1 yesterday, so she's taking my D1 and I ordered an X2. Only thing that kept me in my own original Droid was Peter Alfonso's awesome vanilla Android builds.

Didn't think I was going to upgrade (was just going to get another D1 off Ebay), but when I saw the dual core qHD goodness of this huge screened baby, I figured why the hell not? What am I waiting for? LTE? Not here until 2013 probably.

So come Tuesday, I'll be X2'd! :)

SupraRZ95

Reaction score

And? Whats that got to do with the discussion of how much the DX2 costs?

Oh, I get it...your fingers jumped into typing before you actually read what you were typing about...seems to happen a lot around here....:icon_ nono2:

It was a reply about scores. Scores depict my purchase cause they mean alot to some.

Zog

Reaction score
I made $150 off selling my D2 and getting a new DX. I had the option of breaking even and getting the DX2.. but opted not to. In my opinion a better screen and dual core is not worth ~$200+