[Question] Custom Boot Animation

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by 2Ceedz, Aug 4, 2010.

1. 2Ceedz

2Ceedz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I posted this in XDA and im too impatient to wait for an answer, and as we all know, this is the place to get Droid support. :) Hopefully its ok to post this here also.
    Can someone please help me with this, as I want to learn as much as possible so I can be as good as most users here. :)

#1 2Ceedz, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  2. deaf leppy

deaf leppy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    #2 deaf leppy, Aug 4, 2010
  3. 2Ceedz

2Ceedz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I have seen the guides, but am still lost on this one. Thanks!

4. deaf leppy

deaf leppy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hmmm.. Well, perhaps you should try making a fresh one? Keep the images, just rename them like the guide(s) says, and set the .txt the same.. Maybe that will fix it.

5. 2Ceedz

2Ceedz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, thanks for posting again. Upon more thought on this matter, I'd figure that I'd just start out fresh. I was just trying to edit this one quickly to see how ''buggy'' it would be.

I will try what you suggest, but this was just going to be a ''test/temporary'' boot animation so I could feel good about editing one before creating from scratch. This is because Im good with PC's, but not ''artsey-fartsy'' (no offense to those great graffic designers out there) so its been a task for me to create from scratch. I guess its time to start learning.

Im better with code and such and was looking into making apps or help with ROMs or Themes, but I guess this would be the best place to start.

Concerning the app that lets you preview boot animations on a PC before putting on phone; do you know of that? I did search, found a post, but it was sent via pm so I don't know the name of it or how to get it.

Thanks for your posts, as I was just hoping someone with knowledge knew what ID 10T error I was making. ;)

(If any spelling or grammar errors, sorry, relaxing with a Newcastle, which doesnt happen often! :))

#5 2Ceedz, Aug 4, 2010
Search tags for this page
android pokemon boot animation
boot animaã§ã£o s2
boot animation pokemon android
cool android boot animations
galaxy s4 booy animations
pc pokemon boot animation

pokemon boot animation

pokemon boot animation droid bionic
pokemon bootanimation