Question before selling DX

DXtex

Reaction score
I returned my X back to stock, i am getting ready to list it online, my question is. Is everything erased off of my SD card? Dont want anyone to be able to get any data i once had store on it? Anything i should be worried about

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
go in to the settings menu and then sd card and phone storage, then choose to unmount the card and then format it. that will wipe all data off of the card. then if you do a factory reset you should be gravy.

OP
D

DXtex

Reaction score
go in to the settings menu and then sd card and phone storage, then choose to unmount the card and then format it. that will wipe all data off of the card. then if you do a factory reset you should be gravy.

Thanks!!!!

HelpeRX

Reaction score

Gravy? Is that the new hip word for great? xD

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You should mount your phone to a computer and copy any pics to the computer before formatting the SD card.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

OP
D

DXtex

Reaction score
Don't mind at all! Went back to iphone

OP
D

DXtex

Reaction score
You should mount your phone to a computer and copy any pics to the computer before formatting the SD card.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Already returned to stock before my thread, emailed the stuff I needed to myself

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score

Gravy? Is that the new hip word for great? xD

I been saying gravy ages ago and i think it was because of Austin Powers movies. Im pretty sure that where spaz got it from.