1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about what file to edit

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by mreyn3693, Apr 18, 2011.

1. mreyn3693

mreyn3693 New Member

Hey everybody,

I posted this a few days ago in the d2g section and figured I might have better luck here. I am working on a theme and I am stuck trying to figure out what to edit to change the color of the line that separates the settings menu. I thought it was for sure menu_separator.9 in the drawable folder but I have changed the color of that, and all of the other menu_.9 files and it's still orange (see screenshot).

Any help?

[​IMG]
  2. mreyn3693

mreyn3693 New Member

nobody? ok, how about this one? I edited styles.xml for white button text. In the screenshot below (of screenshot app), the button on the right has white text, but the pulldown on the left does not. Is there a separate line to change for that? anyone know what it's called? I've looked through the styles.xml file and I am wondering if it might be one of these?

TextAppearance.Widget.DropDownItem or TextAppearance.Widget.DropDownHint ?

[​IMG]

thanks in advance