Question about Two Phone that can make a difference

JeffDenver

Reaction score
jeff than you for your clarification. so the razr max will beat the rezound with the extended battery. if you don't mind me asking why did you pick the rezound over the razr maxx.
The Rezound has a far better display and the best camera you can get on a Verizon phone (with the possible exception of the iPhone 4S, though even that is not certain).

The only real reason to go with the Maxx IMO is battery life and thinness/build quality.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
i am testing the razr and its nice and the screen is great but the battery life is horrible. If i root this phone or the maxx versus the rezound which one will everyone recommend.
Motorola does not allow you to unlock any of their phones right now. However it can and has been rooted.

HTC now allows you to legitimately unlock their phones. My Rezound is unlocked. So even though it is possible to root the Razr, I would say the Rezound is easier to root because HTC is putting fewer roadblocks in your way.

I did hear the rezound has the best hardware our of the two
It depends on how you define "best". The Rezound has a far superior display and camera and it has a removable battery. But the Razr has a slightly better CPU and is thinner and lighter while still having better build quality (Kevlar back and gorilla glass front).

the maxx rooted willl outperform the rezound in battery life
It will outperform it unrooted as well. The Maxx has a better battery. It will outperform anything out right now.

OP
M

matovello

Reaction score

kparks

Reaction score
by the way i'm not buying a phone to get the headphones,i already have great headphones.

Well if u get the rezound just sell the headphones as new on ebay and make a quick buck.
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
M

matovello

Reaction score
well i picked up the rezound on saturday and i'm going to try to compare my experiences with the razor. I love the screen in the rezound. the phone call quality is better, the sound is better, I watched a movie on the phone and it was great although i do miss the the size of the razor. the phone feels heavy in my hand but it does fit in my hand where the razor did not. If i start streaming video the battery seems to drain a lot faster on the rezound. the signal on the 4g/3g seems to stay locked on the rezound better than the razor. i will write more comments on the phone at the middle of the week. I'm also considering changing the battery to the extended same size as the OEM so i don't have to buy a new back cover.

OP
M

matovello

Reaction score
After messing around with the rezound for a couple of days. I've decided i'm going to keep it. I will actually make $40 in the deal. I will get the $99 package, I have $50 credit with verizon and I will sell the beats oninne for $60 and my buddy that owns the store is giving me $30 off any phone because i helped him with his remodeling. I'm getting the extended battery that fits the original phone without a new back and with that it will give me the whole day. i also like how fast it is, and as for sound quality when watching a movie in the phone it sounds better and i really like the nice display. I can also wait to root the living days out of this bad boy and make him a workhorse for me. any questions ask but i can't see why anyone will not consider this phone.

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Hope you continue to enjoy your new phone. DancingNexus