1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about theming the Music.apk?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by skylordusa1, Jan 24, 2011.

1. skylordusa1

skylordusa1 New Member

I am messing around with Music.apk and pretty much what I am looking for is what value/line in what xml file allows you to change the text color for the music.apk when pulling your status bar down. I have everything in my status bar drop down one color but when using the music player its a different color in the dropdown like a dark red or something. Anyone know what I have to edit to change the color? Any help would be appreciated.
  2. skylordusa1

skylordusa1 New Member

hahahahahhah I am an idiot. I just found in the settings of the apk itself you can change the colors hahahhahaa. But if anyone knows the exact spot where to make this change. I will still like to know.

Also I had another question. When im in the music app and I am looking through my list in the songs tab I noticed that while scrolling through the list the background changes from the color I have set to black. But in all the other tabs like artist and albums the background stay the same color when scrolling. Anyone know how to change that in the songs tab?
Search tags for this page
how to change background color in music.apk

how to change music.apk background

how to modify music.apk background