Question about the Moto Cliq

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by LoudRam, Jul 19, 2012.

1. LoudRam

LoudRam Well-Known Member

My son is blind and autistic and he loves music. My wife and I and our aide always have one of our phones in his room streaming Pandora or Slacker for him to listen to. So I was wondering if a Cliq could handle streaming that via wifi? I know it has wifi but I also know that it's an old phone. I saw one on Craig's List for $25. It doesn't say what OS version it's running. What do you think? I just want it for a music player, nothing else.
  2. FoxKat

FoxKat DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Hi there,

My son is Asperger's and he loves playing with my old Droid 2. I don't know the real specs of the Cliq, but what I do know is that it's running Android 1.5. If Pandora or Slacker support 1.5 you should be good to go.
  3. LoudRam

Thanks, I'll hit the app marke...I mean "play store" (I really hate that name) and check it out.
  4. LoudRam

That didn't get me far. I checked Slacker and Pandora and they BOTH say "varies with device". Big help there. I think I'll try to find an old Dinc. I know that can handle it. How about an OG Droid? I think that could handle it too.
  5. FoxKat

FoxKat DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I am sure the OG Droid will as I have one of those as well...I use it for a music player, remote control for my FIOS, and lots of other fun things!!