1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about switching phones

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by xXbrick84Xx, Feb 8, 2011.

1. xXbrick84Xx

xXbrick84Xx New Member

I've got a friend looking to get rid of his brand spanking new Samsung Fascinate for a Droid. First of all what do you guys think?? I've had my Droid 1 since the day it came out. Never dropped it, I love it and its served me well. But I'm looking for something new. What do you guys think about trading my Droid 1 for a Fascinate?? Now to the point. Would I be able to just wipe my phone, unroot it and give it to him, take his and just activate it OTA?? Or would I have to take it in to Verizon?? Also, I'm guessing there wouldn't be a warrenty on it (just gonna root it anyway).

Thanks,
    Brick

Shoopdedoo. You know the deal.
  2. hood

hood New Member

You shouldn't need verizon to do that. I like the Fascinate phone its pretty cool.http://amzn.to/i3zwSB

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. xXbrick84Xx

xXbrick84Xx New Member

So would I be able to just get his phone, and activate it by calling *228 or whatever?
  4. xXbrick84Xx

xXbrick84Xx New Member

Anyone??

Shoopdedoo. You know the deal.