1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about skin files.

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Earthwalker, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Earthwalker

Earthwalker New Member

Is there a way that I can find out all the files that are installed when I install a theme or icon pack?

I know with linux it is easy to use rpm or apk to list all the files installed from a package. I have not found a way to do this on the Android. Is there a way to do this?

I have found that using Open Home and such really slows the phone down. I also have a lot more reboots and problems. What I would like to do is just change my icons.

I installed an Open Home Skin. I would like to find a way to use those icons. When using my regular search it does not show up at all. Searching around using file manager, I have not been able to find where the skin stuff is installed.

Thanks