Question about signal strength, is this good? (screenshot)

Erikbal

Reaction score
Here's a screenshot I took of my signal strength. My phone is just stock, not rooted or anything like that. I was wondering how this signal strength is and wanted to maybe compare it with some of yours! Thanks

4G= -95

Last edited by a moderator:

XxdropzxX

Reaction score
Your signal strength is not that great. Mines not much better mine averages from 95 to 105

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
Let us see if my stalking skills is still on par. OP, is there any chance that you are from the western part of NY state? Haha. You forgot to block your #.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Op I deleted the picture for privacy reasons since as stated your phone number was present. I also added that the signal strength was at -95 for 4g. Feel free to upload another pic, sorry for the inconvenience.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
E

Erikbal

Reaction score
Oh hey no problem, I appreciate that. I totally forgot that you could see my number. I don't think my signal can be too bad, I just did a speed test and this is what I got. What's the fastest you guys have ever downloaded on 4g? I think mine was about 26mb/s.

View attachment 61435

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
-95 is not bad. Mine is usually around 90-100. And the fasted down speed I have seen is 24mbps for me.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2