1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about Shazam

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Danja, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Danja

Danja New Member

I downloaded the Shazam trial application with the 5 tag limit. I liked it a lot so I went back to the market and got the full version. I now have 2 Shazam applications; the first (in the order of my apps menu) still prompts me about whether I "want unlimited monthly tagging" while the second appears to be the full version with no prompts. I'd like to remove the demo from settings/manage apps I can't tell which is which! They have the same name and same icon. The only differences are version number and size; one is 1.70 MB and version 2.5.3-BB70303. The other is 1.89 MB and 2.5.3-BB70302. How can I tell which is which?
Search tags for this page
como borrar tags en shazam android
delete multiple tags shazam
delete shazam tags android
delete tags shazam android 2013
how do you delete a tag on shazam android
how to delete tags from shazam on android x
how to delete tags in shazam on android

how to delete tags on shazam android

how to delete tags on shazam om motorola

how to remove tags from shazam droid razr hd

how to uninstall shazam android