question about sending a phone back under warranty

itzjusmee

Reaction score
I've never had to send a phone back before so my question is, if i take my phone in to be sent back will they provide me with another phone to use until i get mine back or will i be stuck without a phone?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Are you getting it repaired or replaced? Generally they send you a phone, then when you get it you send yours in. For replacements anyway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
itzjusmee

itzjusmee

Reaction score
Are you getting it repaired or replaced? Generally they send you a phone, then when you get it you send yours in. For replacements anyway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Most likely i think I'll be getting it replaced. Not only is my battery life terrible even days after upgrading to jb and meter training, I'm getting a bunch of dark colored spots on my screen. From what I've read somewhere on the forums its from the adhesive they use for the screen?

jamjr74

Reaction score
If u call Verizon they should send u a new phone (factory refurbished) and then u send urs back.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

OP
itzjusmee

itzjusmee

Reaction score
Thanks, called them today and after side stepping the trouble shooting they wanted me after convincing them ive already done everything they were going to suggest to do before they sent out another one. I'll be sent one overnight today. Thanks again!