1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about SD Card

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by cegleston, Sep 24, 2010.

1. cegleston

cegleston New Member

I have a question about rom files placed on sd cards. Can the rom zip file be deleted after the install so that it doesn't take up too much space?? I am a newbie and am thinking about switching to BB v.05 but am wondering if the rom can be kept on my desktop instead of my phone after I install it. Thanks in advance.:heart::heart::heart:
  2. Izaya323

Izaya323 New Member

Yes, once the rom is installed, there is no need to keep the rom zip file unless you want to install it again ( you can always re-download it). I am currently running BB v0.5 and loving it! Make sure to follow Pete's instructions exactly! Learned the hard way...:icon_eek:
  3. cegleston

cegleston New Member

Thank you much, I was afraid to delete the zip files in case it messed something up!!